1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3 1/2 ounces semi sweet chocolate
8 tablespoons of butter, browned
1/2 cup Ten
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift flour, coco powder and salt together.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water.
- Pour butter and beer into chocolate and mix together.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter until golden brown.
- Beat together eggs and sugar until thick and shiny (about 2 minutes).
- Continue beating on low while adding flour mixture and wet mixture.
- Finish with vanilla and don't over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in buttered and floured pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy :)