CURRENT KEG OF THE MONTH -- MARCH 2020
1/6 barrel - $50 - SAISON - 6.8% ABV - Belgian-Style Ale
With a recipe born from backyard test batches, the Saison that sits before you today is a GABF gold-medal winning beer. Heavily reliant on flavors and aromas generated by our house yeast, this beer exemplifies the care we take in every aspect of our brewing process. Go ahead and delight in our Saison’s beautiful orange hue and bright effervescence. Notes of passion fruit, tangerine, and spices.
Pairs well with high fives.
1/6 barrel - $50 - PINEAPPLE GUAVA PROVINCIAL - 4.2% ABV - Sour Ale Brewed with Pineapple & Guava
This fruited sour ale is tropical paradise in a glass! With generous amounts of pineapple and guava and a lightly tart and crisp taste, this beer is sure to please. Grab your sunglasses and head out into the sunshine with our PG Provincial, no parental guidance needed. Notes of fresh pineapple and juicy guava.
Pairs well with reapplying sunscreen.
RULES, REGULATIONS AND GOOD TO KNOWS
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- A $30 keg deposit is required upon purchase and will be refunded when you return the keg shell.
- We do not supply keg taps.
- We have other 1/2 & 1/6 barrels for sale at regular pricing - 1/6 barrels for $75 and 1/2 barrels for $165. Call or stop by our taproom for keg selection. (970) 482-3865.
- We recommend keeping your keg between 33° and 35° degrees.
- A 1/6 barrel keg is 5.2 gallons and pours approximately 53 12-ounce servings.
- A 1/2 barrel keg is 15.5 gallons and pours approximately 164 12-ounce servings.
- Please drink responsibly! Xoxo - Winky