CURRENT KEG OF THE MONTH
1/6 barrel - $35 - SAISON - 6.8% ABV - Saison Ale
Our flagship Saison Born from a series of test batches begun in Gordon Schuck’s backyard. 2012 Great American Beer Festival gold medal-winning Saison. Passion fruit, tangerine, lemon verbena, ginger and black pepper.
Pairs well with high-fives.
1/6 barrel - $45 - PINEAPPLE PROVINCIAL - 4.2% ABV - Sour Ale Brewed with Pineapple.
Pineapple Provincial is good for more than just alliteration; it’s a tart, light-bodied, tropical beer that gives Apricot and Raspberry Provincial a run for their money. Our line of sessionable Belgian-style sour ales are brewed utilizing a unique 24-hour warm souring technique using lactobacillus in the wort. We ferment with a Belgian yeast strain famous for fruity flavors and a dry finish, making it the perfect complement to fruit. Notes of lemon zest and pineapple.
Pairs well with tiny paper umbrellas.
RULES, REGULATIONS AND GOOD TO KNOWS
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- A $30 keg deposit is required upon purchase and will be refunded when you return the keg shell.
- We do not supply keg taps.
- We have other 1/2 & 1/6 barrels for sale at regular pricing - 1/6 barrels for $75 and 1/2 barrels for $165. Call or stop by our taproom for keg selection. (970) 482-3865.
- We recommend keeping your keg between 33° and 35° degrees.
- A 1/6 barrel keg is 5.2 gallons and pours approximately 53 12-ounce servings.
- A 1/2 barrel keg is 15.5 gallons and pours approximately 164 12-ounce servings.
- Please drink responsibly! Xoxo - Winky