CURRENT KEG OF THE MONTH -- OCTOBER 2019
1/6 barrel - $35 - SAISON - 6.8% ABV - Belgian-Style Saison Ale
Our flagship Saison Born from a series of test batches begun in Gordon Schuck’s backyard. 2012 Great American Beer Festival gold medal-winning Saison. Passion fruit, tangerine, lemon verbena, ginger and black pepper.
Pairs well with high-fives.
1/6 barrel - $35 - WHITE - 4.8% ABV - Belgian-Style Wheat Ale with Spices
This Belgian-Style Wit is refreshing and quite witty. The opaque pale color and creamy white head results from ample amounts of wheat used in the recipe. The addition of raw oats gives a smooth mouthfeel yet finishes dry. Notes of orange zest and hints of coriander and chamomile.
Pairs well with secret handshakes.
RULES, REGULATIONS AND GOOD TO KNOWS
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- A $30 keg deposit is required upon purchase and will be refunded when you return the keg shell.
- We do not supply keg taps.
- We have other 1/2 & 1/6 barrels for sale at regular pricing - 1/6 barrels for $75 and 1/2 barrels for $165. Call or stop by our taproom for keg selection. (970) 482-3865.
- We recommend keeping your keg between 33° and 35° degrees.
- A 1/6 barrel keg is 5.2 gallons and pours approximately 53 12-ounce servings.
- A 1/2 barrel keg is 15.5 gallons and pours approximately 164 12-ounce servings.
- Please drink responsibly! Xoxo - Winky