CURRENT KEG OF THE MONTH
1/6 barrel - $45 - RASPBERRY PROVINCIAL - 4.2% ABV - Sour Ale Brewed with Raspberries
This delicious creation was truly a product of creativity, ingenuity, and luck. In the summer of 2013 we took a test batch of our sessionable sour summer ale, Provincial, that didn’t quite hit gravity and decided to have some fun with it by adding a heavy dose of raspberries. The end result was so delicious, we ended up brewing it year-round. This delightfully tart fruit beer is refreshing, with a citrusy berry aroma which transitions to a subtly sweet and tart finish. Notes of lemon zest and tart raspberries.
Pairs well with day drinking.
1/6 barrel - $45 - RHUBERRY PROVINCIAL - 4.2% ABV - Sour Ale Brewed with Strawberries and Rhubarb
Rhuberry Provincial combines freshly picked rhubarb with bright, juicy strawberries to create a tart, fruity, and sessionable sour ale. This beer is the pie-fect libation for any season. One sip and you’ll be transported back in time to your grandma’s porch swing while aromas of cooling pie waft around you in the warm breeze. Notes of ripe strawberries and tart rhubarb.
Pairs well with cheek pinches.
RULES, REGULATIONS AND GOOD TO KNOWS
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- A $30 keg deposit is required upon purchase and will be refunded when you return the keg shell.
- We do not supply keg taps.
- We have other 1/2 & 1/6 barrels for sale at regular pricing - 1/6 barrels for $75 and 1/2 barrels for $165. Call or stop by our taproom for keg selection. (970) 482-3865.
- We recommend keeping your keg between 33° and 35° degrees.
- A 1/6 barrel keg is 5.2 gallons and pours approximately 53 12-ounce servings.
- A 1/2 barrel keg is 15.5 gallons and pours approximately 164 12-ounce servings.
- Please drink responsibly! Xoxo - Winky