CURRENT KEG OF THE MONTH -- NOVEMBER 2019
1/6 barrel - $45 - TROPIC KING - 8.0% ABV - Imperial Saison Ale
Originally designed to be a hoppier version of our flagship Saison, the accidental (but fortuitous) addition of two extra bags of Munich malt balanced the hop leaving us this very unique Imperial Saison. Notes of passion fruit, mango, peach, ginger and pepper.
Pairs well with hula hooping.
1/6 barrel - $45 - RASPBERRY PROVINCIAL - 4.2% ABV - Sour Ale Brewed with Raspberries
This delicious creation was truly a product of creativity, ingenuity, and luck. In the summer of 2013 we took a test batch of our sessionable sour summer ale, Provincial, that didn’t quite hit gravity and decided to have some fun with it by adding a heavy dose of raspberries. The end result was so delicious, we ended up brewing it year-round. This delightfully tart fruit beer is refreshing, with a citrusy berry aroma which transitions to a subtly sweet and tart finish. Notes of lemon zest and tart raspberries.
Pairs well with day drinking.
RULES, REGULATIONS AND GOOD TO KNOWS
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- A $30 keg deposit is required upon purchase and will be refunded when you return the keg shell.
- We do not supply keg taps.
- We have other 1/2 & 1/6 barrels for sale at regular pricing - 1/6 barrels for $75 and 1/2 barrels for $165. Call or stop by our taproom for keg selection. (970) 482-3865.
- We recommend keeping your keg between 33° and 35° degrees.
- A 1/6 barrel keg is 5.2 gallons and pours approximately 53 12-ounce servings.
- A 1/2 barrel keg is 15.5 gallons and pours approximately 164 12-ounce servings.
- Please drink responsibly! Xoxo - Winky