Funkwerks Saison Beer Bread Recipe
3 cups of all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon of baking powder
1.5 teaspoons of salt
4 Tablespoons of Sugar
1 bottle of Funkwerks Saison - 12 oz for the bread, remaining for your face :)
3 Tablespoons of butter (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a desired pan.
2) In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
3) Stir in 12 oz of Funkwerks Saison beer and mix with hands until a stiff batter is formed. Do not over mix. Pour remaining Saison in a glass and sip occasionally.
4) Brush melted butter across top of dough. This step is optional.
5) Bake until done, baking time can vary. Mine took about 45 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
6) Enjoy :)