The Funkwerks version of a classic Whiskey Smash is alluringly vibrant and teasingly strong. With muddled raspberries and basil, this is a simple cocktail that will easily impress. The inclusion of our tart and refreshing kettle sour, Raspberry Provincial, complements the drink's bright and fruity flavors. Be sure to have enough ingredients for a few of these... you're sure to want more than one!
- 4 ounces Raspberry Provincial
- 1 1/2 ounces whiskey or bourbon
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 5 basil leaves, fresh
- 5 raspberries, whole
- In a cocktail shaker, gently muddle all of the raspberries and 3 basil leaves.
- Add the juice of one lemon wedge and the whiskey or bourbon.
- Add ice and shake to combine.
- Pour into tall glass, top with Raspberry Provincial, and stir to combine.
- Garnish with remaining basil and a lemon wedge.