Recipe Submission & Photo by Angela Bella @anginicolebella
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef brisket
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Swiss cheese
- Mayonnaise (I use Hellmanns with oilve oil)
- Large eggs (Organic)
- Coconut oil (Organic unrefined virgin)
- 1 lime
- Hamburger buns
Mix 1 big spoon full of mayonnaise and the desired amount of sriracha in a bowl and add the juice of 1 lime. Put it in the refrigerator until you're ready to assemble your burger.
- Combine the ground brisket with the salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Form four patties and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Grill the patties for about 3 to 4 minutes, then flip em' over and continue grilling the other side for about 3 to 4 minutes or depending how you like your burgers (I like mine medium).
- Remove patties and top with some Swiss cheese.
Preheat a skillet to medium and spread some coconut oil on each bun and get those buns all nice and toasty.
- Preheat the skillet to medium low and add 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil to the pan.
- Slowly crack your egg in the pan and you want to cook the egg low and slow. Once the egg whites go from translucent to white put like a teaspoon of water in the pan and cover it with a lid until you have the desired yolk type cooked.
Put that spicy aioli on your toasty buns then add your brisket patty topped with the swiss cheese, grab a handful of arugula and get the perfectly fried egg and put it directly on top of the the arugula. Crack open a mango king and pour into a tulip glass. Climb into a hammock with your beer and burger and try not to make a mess.